Saturday, October 10, 2015

Jenna + Chris } Calistoga, California

I always love when I get to spend time with my clients on multiple occasions. Jenna, Chris and I first met in the Marin Headlands for an amazing afternoon of photos on a beautiful quintessential foggy bay area day. I was really looking forward to their ceremony and it was just a special. It was my first time shooting at Triple S Ranch and its one of those places I would definitely recommend to other clients looking for a unique place that offers cabins and a main house to stay in.
Perfect place - Awesome couple.
Keep in touch you two!

xoxo

Venue- Triple S Ranch Napa
Catering- Park Avenue
Planner- Ooh Lala wedding Kaitlyn
Florist- Stems Marin Floral design
Dj- big Dj Dave Morgan
Officiant- Kevin smart
Dessert- Babe Cakes SF
Hair- Sproos
Makeup- Primp Skin
Photobooth- Two dudes and a booth
Rentals- Bright event rental and La Tavola Fine linen

Invitations- Minted
Dress- Katie May
Shoes - Jimmy choo
Chalkboards- lovely events by Ednaly
Table number- etsy SweetNCCollective
Louie (dog tie)- etsy HenryandCopets
Flower girl basket- etsy MichelesCottage





No comments: