Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Molly + Sai } Napa, California

I loved this wedding so much that I'm considering asking to have my wedding at the family home. Well, I guess first I should probably get engaged. But seriously, I'm not kidding - I'm thinking ahead on this one. Sai and Molly are both creative and sweet and good people all around. It was an easy wedding to shoot. I hope we stay in touch and we definitely need to grab a drink in the city soon! All the best.

You can view Molly and Sai's webshow here.

DJ Tom Thump
RoliRoti
Alexis Baking Company
Classic Party Rentals
Fancy Florist
Wedding dress, JCrew
Groom's suit, Paul Smith


2 comments:

vasavicrafts said...

Vasavi Crafts has the best collection of Indian Wedding Decorations items Online for you. They offer free shipping with no minimum purchase limit. They offer one-stop solutions for all your wedding decorations from garlands to jewellery, gift envelopes to the groom's turban.

vasavicrafts said...

Want to enjoy the Indian marriage traditions but live in the United States of America so don’t worry. Vasavicrafts is there for you. We provide you with the largest range of Indian wedding decorations in the USA to give you the perfect custom touch according to your custom requirements. We also specialize in custom orders as per customer.