Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ginger + Pierre { Barndiva, Healdsburg, CA

Ginger and Pierre... oh, how I wish we lived closer.  It was so wonderful to spend the weekend with you two. I loved both sides of the family and all of your friends...everyone was so much fun. Honestly, I don't think anything could've been done any better: the entertainment, the food, the setting (for both evenings) it was all fabulous. I still dream about that barbecue you served up on Thursday night. Not even joking, ha, ha! Well, I guess they say "all good things must come to an end", I like to argue against this notion, so I hope you both keep in touch and call me if you're ever in town. Big hugs to you and both of your Mom's! They were great. :)

xoxo

Venue: Barndiva


1 comment:

molly bluhm said...

i love your work! i do i do!