Wednesday, January 23, 2013

David & Jaime } The Culinary Institute of America


I have always wanted to photograph a wedding here. I had driven past the grand structure more than once and wondered what the fantastical stone, Hogwarts-like-castle looked like inside. Although there were no moving staircases in sight, I was definitely still impressed. What's more, the intoxicating smell of food wafting through the walls made me *very* happy... like a giddy young girl descending the stairs on Christmas morning. The ceremony was held outside, and even on a chilly night in December, the atmosphere was warm and romantic. I loved this wedding.

Cheers to you guys! 
xoxo

Venue: Culinary Institute of America
Flowers - St. Helena Florist
Dress - Nicole Miller
All food (including cake) - Culinary Institute of America
Decorations - Five Star Productions


















No comments: