Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mia + Joe } Sun Valley, Idaho

I'm not sure where to start with this one.
-
Maybe I should start by saying this magical day in June took place in the backyard of family friend. Yet the word "backyard" just doesn't seem quite adequate. Lets go with "Valley".
-
Maybe I should say that Mia and Joe are truly some of the sweetest clients I've worked with. And Mia, well, she was absolutely stunning in a wedding dress that was made by her cousin. Wait... lets replace "made" with the word "created" and the word "cousin" with "amazing designer".
-
Maybe I should just stop talking and let the photos do that for me. :)
xoxo.

Dress was created by Katie May
Wedding Planner & Florist: Taylor'd Events
Caterer: Silver Fox
Make Up: Maria from Pure
Wedding labels and invites designed by my friend Khristine.




No comments: