Monday, October 21, 2013

Jennifer + Aiden } Valley Ford Hotel, California

Oh boy, where to begin...
I guess I'll start off by saying that Jennifer & Aiden are two of the sweetest people I've worked with all year. They were both genuinely concerned that I was fed and happy on their own wedding day. Um, yea...this speaks volumes in my book. Just generous, considerate and super fun people. And then lets just throw in the fact that the Valley Ford Hotel is seriously my new favorite place to get married. Its all right there for you. You know that "rustic charm" everyone is trying way too hard to emulate...well, its the real thing folks. yep. done and done. Then you add again to this list; great, no...*phenomenal* food, creative drinks, super-sweet-attentive staff and.... Ka-booom! Incredible.

xoxo

Cake: Patisserie Angelica
Flowers: Vanda Floral Design
Dress: Junko Yoshioka
Suit: Taylor Stitch
Bride's Shoes: Brian Atwood
Groom's Shoes: Allen Edmonds
Food/Drinks/General Awesomeness: Firefly Fine Catering
Venue: Valley Ford Hotel
Band: Mr. December





No comments: